Thanks to scanning software, it is by now possible to not only send more information over the internet but also to store and save important documents, books, IDs or photos. PDF is a very versatile format for this and thus gained a lot of popularity not alone due to scanning software.
However, errors or little mistakes can occur while scanning documents or letters. We have already posted tutorials on how to delete pages or re-arrange the pages of a PDF. But what if a page in your scan is upside down?
Then, PDF2Go has a solution for you! Rotate PDF pages with this free online service.
Rotate PDF Pages
With PDF2Go you can easily rotate pages in your PDF document that are upside down or rotated to a different degree.
There really isn’t much extra knowledge needed for you to rotate the pages of your PDF. It’s fairly easy once the thumbnails of your PDF’s pages are created. Of course, you don’t have to rotate all pages at once. You can do so, but the rotation of single pages and to different degrees is also possible.
Now, let’s check out how to do this step by step.
How To Rotate Pages Of A PDF?
The following steps are needed to rotate pages in your PDF file. It’s very easy:
- Go to www.PDF2Go.com/Rotate-PDF
- Upload your file. It can be a PDF, but other documents and images can be rotated as well. Just note that the output will always be a PDF.
- Click on the arrow buttons next to the thumbnails to rotate single pages.
- Using the respective buttons, you can also rotate all pages to the left or right.
- Click on “Save” to open the menu and confirm with “Save”. After a short wait, you can download the PDF with the changes and pages rotated.