When scanning a document, the most preferred document type is PDF. This format makes it easy to print, store and share documents or scanned images, IDs or even whole books.
If you don’t want to interrupt the scanning process to switch between articles, books, or whatever you are scanning, we have a very handy tip for you today: split PDF documents into two or more documents!
This article will explain to you how to split a PDF easily without having to install any additional software. You can do it online and completely for free with PDF2Go!
Divide PDFs Into Several Documents
If you want to split a PDF into two parts, three parts, etc. or even want to save each page as an individual document, you came to the right place. PDF2Go makes it easy to separate PDF pages online without any cost for you.
No installation, no downloading. All you have to do is upload your file and select where you want the cut to be made. Since it’s as easy as cutting paper, a scissor and a dashed line will indicate where your document will be “cut” into two (or more). The thumbnails generated of each page make it easy to see where you want to place the cut.
How To Split PDF Files
There are no additional options you have to take into account when splitting a PDF. So let us dive right in:
- Go to www.PDF2Go.com/Split-PDF
- Upload your file. Word documents or images can be uploaded as well, as long as they contain two or more pages resp. layers. Once split, the resulting files will always be PDFs though.
- Click on the thumbnail of the page after which you want to split the document. You can, of course, select more than one.
- Click on “Save Changes” and wait. After a short while, you can download a ZIP file containing your separated documents.
- Alternatively, you can click on “Split All Pages” to save each PDF page individually.
- You decided otherwise? Using the “Reset Split” button, you can reset all cuts you have indicated.