We at PDF2Go never get tired of telling you how awesome PDFs are. They are versatile, easy to share, even easier to print, etc, etc.
But what if this is not enough? It’s difficult to edit a PDF once saved in its rigid format. It also works great for presentations since it can be opened on any computer, but there are no cool transitions or effects.
Luckily, we also got a solution for this kind of problem! In our last blog post, we explained how to convert all sorts of files to PDF, but the other way round is possible as well! Thus, check out how to convert your PDF document to image, document and more!
Turn Your PDF Into An Image Or Document
One of the most popular and, hands down, one of the best features is PDF2Go’s PDF converter. It allows you to convert your PDF file to many different formats. Below, you will find a list of these formats:
- Documents: DOC, DOCX, ODT, TXT, RTF
- Presentations: PPT, PPTX
- Images: JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG, TIFF, ICO, BMP, TGA, WEBP, WBMP, EXR, EPS
- Other: HTML, SWF
The OCR Function
And there is even more to it. Using the Optical Character Recognition function (in short: OCR), you can extract the text from scanned (book) pages that have been saved in the PDF format.
How To Convert PDFs
Let’s have a look at how easy it is to convert your PDF to one of the formats mentioned above:
- Go to www.PDF2Go.com/Convert-From-PDF
- Upload your PDF file.
- Choose the file format you want to convert your PDF into. Of course, you can also retain the PDF format if you so wish.
- Optionally, use the “Use OCR” function to extract text from a scan saved in your PDF.
- Optionally, you can also choose the language of your text for a better result. The default is English.
- Click on “Save Changes”. After a little while, you will be redirected to the page where you can download your converted file.