PDF is a great and versatile format, widely supported across the web, different platforms, and devices. But it is, after all, a document format. While phones are able to display PDFs using special apps and readers, it is not as intuitive and easy to use.
What to do though? Convert your PDF to picture formats like JPG, PNG and more! These image files are better viewable than PDFs and if you want to share a PDF especially with mobile users, you might want to consider converting your PDF.
Convert From PDF to JPG
Images are, especially on mobile devices, better supported than documents. Even better than PDFs. Thus, you may want to turn your PDF to image in order to share it with mobile users or carry it with you on your phone or tablet.
There are several options and output formats you can choose from when you convert PDF to picture. The most common are:
- JPG, JPEG
We recommend using the most widely supported format JPG, but in the end, it is up to you and what you need.
Now, let us find out how to actually turn your PDF into an image!
How To Turn PDFs Into Images
1. Go to PDF2Go.com/PDF-To-JPG
2. Upload your PDF file
• from your hard drive
• using a link/URL
• from a cloud storage like Dropbox or Google Drive
3. Under “Optional settings”, you can now apply some more settings to the image you want. The options allow you to change the resolution or DPI of the image as well as apply some basic image editing.
4. Click on “Convert From PDF”.
5. After the conversion is done, you will be redirected to a page where you can download your image. There, you can
• directly download your image or
• save it to Google Drive or Dropbox