There is one document format that is just too perfect to be true: PDF. It retains formatting, can be password-protected, is printer-optimized, and so much more. Unfortunately, it can happen that a PDF document becomes corrupted while downloading, sending or saving.
For such cases, PDF2Go came up with a way to repair broken PDF files. This how-to will show you the quick and easy steps to save your PDF files.
Repair PDF Documents
There are several ways how a PDF document could get corrupted:
- transfer via file systems
- saving on an (external) hard drive
- sending via e-mail
- uploading to a (cloud) storage
Unfortunately, not all PDF documents can be saved – but some might still have a chance!
How To Repair Broken PDFs
It’s considerably easy to attempt to save a corrupted PDF. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to www.PDF2Go.com/Repair-PDF
- Upload your file from wherever you have it stored.
- Click on “Save Changes” and wait for the file to be processed.
That’s all it takes. If we were able to repair your document, you can download it on the next page. Or upload it to a cloud storage.
If you’re not done with your now functioning-again PDF, you can, of course, further edit it as well